February Frag Shack Monthly

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the polls are closed, and the winning vote interferes once again with the WNY LAN....

The next Frag Shack monthly LAN will be on Saturday, February 10th at 3pm. Bring your computers, $5 for food, and your A Game!

Hey Buckett, how are ya doing? I finally made it over to your website & posted there for ya. I don't know if I'll be attending your upcoming lan party but I do plan on getting to one sometime this year

Talk to ya later.

-- Nem

Conflict of interest, dammit.

Sorry about that, guys. I really hate it when we conflict on our LAN dates...means that we can't come to yours and you can't come to ours. B.Ob. has been a Frag Shack regular for a few months, but since the past two LANs have been on the same day....well, you know...

We'll work on this for March and see where we can go from there. Have to make sure that March 10th is NOT on the Frag Shack voting list! It's great when you guys come to our LANs. I enjoy coming over to yours, too, I just can't do too much gaming during each month due to my lack of time....two part-time jobs, a full-time job, 2 kids every other weekend, and a girlfriend in Canada don't help with the scheduling much... :wub:

We'll work on this for March and see where we can go from there. Have to make sure that March 10th is NOT on the Frag Shack voting list! It's great when you guys come to our LANs. I enjoy coming over to yours, too

Was playing on stopping over if it was on a friday, but my saturdays are booked this whole month, Even if the LAN was not going on I would just have somthing different going on that night.

Monthly's are not that big of a deal as they are smaller, our dec was like 7 or 8 ppl, it is the LPE's that are nice to get everyone together and then have a few servers running 16 player each. With enuff ppl to fill them up and gives ppl a choice of what to play. Worked out really nice for January with FEAR (16 player per max) DM and CTF running side by side, same with Flatout2 (8 player per max) running 3 servers. those 2 games broke that LAN down in to smaller groups, was kewl. HL2 and BF2142 were the ones that can support more and need more players due to the size of the MAPs but not everyone has the games or work arounds :wub: .

Reminds me... think we are playing AvP, need to get that installed.

Reminds me... think we are playing AvP, need to get that installed.

I'm gonna have it at our LAN, so we'll see what happens. If all goes well, we're gonna put it on the play list for March.

We've never had a prob with AvP2, patch and map pack and your done. Then, step into the game and proceed to have the crap scared out of you by Dragon. :wub:

Dragon