Overclocked, where you at??

ParoxysM

I did just notice you are using pc3200 ram... you may not be able to get much more out of that setup actually...

download Prim95 2.5.x and run it on Small FFT for about 12 hours. If it errors out then you are not stable. be sure to check the box that says something like notify on errors.

Edited by DaPoets

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did a 8 hour prime last nite @ 2.6 and was 100% stable....at 2.7 i couldnt even get it thru super pi at 1m.....i might try decreasing the multiplier to x8 then do some benchmarks. At 2.6ghz my vcore is already 1.52. Over 1.6 i think would be pushing it even though i would probably need it for a higher clock...

Above should be a good place to look!!

Also neles86, I PM'd you about a pdf I have that I used to OC my pc with. AMD is not as straight forward to OC with as an Intel cpu. Also, temp under 100% will be more important than 0% load. (Another good use for WCG :) )

I am running my opty @ 2.8 right now, had it @ 2.9Ghz ran stable but my PWM would heat up to over 90c, issue with my MB and lack of power, that was with my old PSU though, Have not try'd since I upgraded. Though PWM temp is 1/2 what it was with old PSU.