Xbox 360 v2

B.Ob.

Don't jump the "gun" yet, Sony isn't outta the *cough* races by a long shot. It truly amazes me how people are so quick to jump on the Anti-Sony band-wagon b/c of "lack of games" or "price" of the PS3.

Perhaps just me thinking of Sony's decision to have a Window's rootkit on Sony audio CD's... :(

Blu-Ray has a better selection of movies, but that will change eventually if Sony does not stay competitive on player price. (just thinking they are going to tank again, like Betamax did)

I don' t own any consoles, so I can jump on the "They all suck bandwagon!" :)

Blu Ray or HD DVD? they are all so YOU THE CONSUMER CAN NOT BACK UP YOUR MEDIA. Sony thinks they are going to not only win over HD DVD but they think the Blu Ray will take over regular DVD with in the next 18 months and Circuit City tryed to sell me a Divx player in 1997, not to be confuse with the video codec, when all I wanted was DVD Player, yes I have had a DVD player since 1997 and yes I paid $400 for it, just like any moron that pays $400+ for a PS3 now. Fat chance or Blyu ray taken over until they get cheaper stand alone Blu Ray players that also play ALL over formats (DVD/VCD/MP3/DIVX).

Oh and yes the 360 is a better deal then the PS3 as you can steam media (MP3, AVI and more) from a windows PC to your TV on a networked 360. I also believe that the Wii is the best deal right now though too.

Also HD DVD's are now coming with DVD on one side and HD DVD, which Sony will never do.

Oh almost forgot, before DVD is dead and HD DVD or Blu ray takes over I think you will start seeing streaming players and disc's will be oldskewl