Desert Combat .7

B.Ob.

"For those of you wondering when DC will have an update to the menu issues from the recent 1.6 patch for Battlefield 1942, That fix will be part of the DesertCombat .7 Release slated for Friday the 6th of Febuary 2004."

Find the juice here.

Hmmm... so what's the excuse for not having this issue addressed prior to releasing patch 1.6?? It was delayed enough as it was & for something like this to slip thru, leaves ya kinda wondering how. It's not like DC 5 just sorta "popped" out of nowhere, it's been around for a while. Oh well, perhaps I'm expecting to much.

I'll step down now & just kick back & wait for UT2004.

-- Nem

Im sick of updating everything...need more beta testers and huge packs to release.

A good reason to go old skewl.....

/me still looking for Duke3d media.

have you found any media for it? I can find my old install CDs, but they wouldn't install if you had more than I think, 48Megs of RAM.... If I can find my CD that has my install backup, I'll be all set again!! :(

Ding, your fries are done...

DC .7 here

** 0.7 REQUIRES Battlefield 1942 version 1.6 or greater

DesertCombat 7 Full Install (591 meg)

At least it doesn't seem to require any previous vrs of DC already installed.... :(

Ding, your fries are done...

DC .7 here

** 0.7 REQUIRES Battlefield 1942 version 1.6 or greater

DesertCombat 7 Full Install (591 meg)

At least it doesn't seem to require any previous vrs of DC already installed.... B)

I'm busy downloading it righ now. Hope it's worth the effort.

-- Nem

at least he doesnt need my help installing OS's anymore, I wonder what problems he will invent with this patch

Hmmm... I don't recall ever needing your help w/ installing an OS there "Ancient One". Perhaps that old age of yours is starting to kick in. Oh well, I'm sure U'll "forget" about it tomorrow.

Well, I downloaded the new DC .7 install but haven't installed it yet. I've lost my interest in playing alot of my games since lossing my better video card. Hopefully this will be cured when I get my new one in March. I think that lately I've been playing more Console based games that PC B)

-- J

• 1 month later...

i just played dc for the first time yesterday, any pointers on flying a heli i kinda got it untill i start spinning out of control :unsure:, can fly a warthog or ground pound like the best of them tho :)