Pretty car!!!!

So were you driving when it blew? I can't imagine how much $$ is cost to replace the engine, etc.

I was unable to find a motor to replace mine, so I had to purchase a whole car and strip the parts. I picked up a 72 Lemans a couple years ago. Basically the same car as this, but in not as good shape. I took the parts I could use or spares like block, heads, stahl, intake, carb, tranny, etc. and sold the remainder for $60 to the guy that found/towed it for me. The block was in great shape, but I had to bake/machine the heads. I sold the remainder of NOS equipment to offset the engine rebuild.

Spending the time and especially the money to upgrade/mod a car makes me not care about dumping a few hundred into my computer. It's been taking up my garage up for the past 6 winters and if I could sell if for half the money I spent on it, I probably would. I could take that money, pay off my NewEgg & Dell accts and get a nice plasma :cheer: