BF2 unlocks

lbdwag

• 3 months later...

Get Speical Forces, the sniper, spec ops, and medic gun unlocks are all great. First unlocks for plan BF2 are great too.

I just tell ppl to unlock the kit they use the most first. I started playing as a medic right off so that was my first unlock. The first unlock for Anti-tank and Engineer are helpful. If you play for the situation, like you should, and say a tank shows up at a spawn point and kills you, you can respawn as either. For those times, its been nice to have the unlocks for those kits.

But go for what you play the most. :blink:

Dragon

I try to see who killed me, what weapon and where they are, so I can alter my offense/defense strats.

You have noticed when someone kills you it says what they used to kill you. Like, [WNYG]DragonFire[G36E][WNYG]ParoxysM.

I'm usually right behind you with a knife. B)

Dragon

I do like the G3, the medic guns are nice, the Spec-Op guns are ok, not sure about the supply ones, but they are better then the SAW if you are playing as the Marines, I too have not managed to take a chopper pilot with the 1st sniper rifle, and have not played with the 2nd (about 1,500 points away....). I found that going with the MP7 is ok as long as you do not try shooting someone from mid distance and beyond. I have not unlocked any of the Antitank and probably will not have the chance sine I'm sure that EA will can BF2 before I can reach 50,000 points.

Edited by lbdwag