Need for Speed - Underground

PurSuiT

This sounds interesting. How good does this game play? Is it worth having? How many players does it support via lan?

-- Nem

I already finished the single player underground part of the game. Supports up to 50 players on a LAN, after looking through the forum for the patch though looks like about 16+ ppl is what has been tested on it. Game is deffently worth it.

NFSU is definitely an interesting game. It needs more cars in it though. It could also benefit more from having the cops in it as well. The mulitplayer menu could definitely use an overhaul as it isn't the easiest thing to work with. I still prefer NFSHP2 over Underground b/c of that & that the courses are more varied & longer, makes for more of an enjoyable experience. Now if only someone would come along w/ a multiplayer MOD for HP2 that allows for the cops to be in it instead of just the single player mode, that would make the game totally AWESOME!!

-- Nem

Two Words! "I Rule!" The rest of you need to learn how to drive.

This is PurSuiT driving to work:

crazywitch.jpg

Hey, I have my reason for sucking. Not playing the game for a month and instead playing Burnout 2 for GC you tend to get babied on the dumb down controls. B)

Dragon

Oh??!! I thought that U just "sucked" in general unless you're playing Aliens vs Predator 2 :rolleyes:

( just kidding )

-- Nem

Two Words! "I Rule!" The rest of you need to learn how to drive.

Pursuit, using a driving "assistant" in NFSU doesn't count!! B)

For those of us that know him, we all KNOW that he can't drive that well, even @ 35 miles per hr!!!! :rolleyes:

-- Nem