Need for Speed - Underground

PurSuiT

Two Words! "I Rule!" The rest of you need to learn how to drive.

Pursuit, using a driving "assistant" in NFSU doesn't count!! B)

For those of us that know him, we all KNOW that he can't drive that well, even @ 35 miles per hr!!!! :rolleyes:

-- Nem

Driver assistant???? It's called a keyboard!!! :D

hmmm, I would not know about driving bad at 35MPH never tryed going under 60MPH.

I was told once by a driving skewl instructor that most accedents happen under 45Mph, So I try to stay out of the 0 to 45 range. Only if I have to do I stop also, as stopping is only a waste of time.

Also, most happen within 20 miles of home, so the faster you go, the quicker you get out of that zone!! :rolleyes:

Also, most happen within 20 miles of home, so the faster you go, the quicker you get out of that zone!! 

I suppose this explains why Pursuit is always replacing parts on his Car due to those "close @ home" accidents stats he is a part of?!?! B)

-- Nem

Also, most happen within 20 miles of home, so the faster you go, the quicker you get out of that zone!! 

I suppose this explains why Pursuit is always replacing parts on his Car due to those "close @ home" accidents stats he is a part of?!?! B)

-- Nem

Nah, that is just because I beat on my car bad. Can not complain. Bought it for $3500 with 34,000 miles six years ago and have, last count, put alittle under $2000 in to it, that includes rebuilding the frontend completely after that ditch hit me, with 91,000 on a 12 year old car, grand total for owning a Honda $5500, over 6 years of beating the piss out of it, priceless. For everyone else there's car payments and endless hours wasted time at the dealer.

...rebuilding the frontend completely after that ditch hit me...

I hate when that happens.... :lol:B)

...rebuilding the frontend completely after that ditch hit me...

I hate when that happens.... :lol:B)

Never seems to happen when I drive the same way in NFS games.

Yes, but I did notice a chain of shopping carts being towed behind your car! :D

• 2 weeks later...
I think that a matchbox car is more or less Pursuits safest form of transportation  :(

-- Nem

That's funny cuz I used to smash the front and back of all my matchbox cars when I was younger to make them look like they were in car crashes. Except my 1957 Ford T-Bird that one was kewl.