Moving on over to ingram micro.  No more talking with thw worlds dummest end users!!!!!!

Now you can take calls from the worlds dumbest Server, Network and System Admin's that make 5x what you do. You can always rest easy knowing that your knowledge of products and services will help them out, they will be glad to take all the credit for knowing everything all along, will make them look good in their boss's eyes!

Makes me feel even better about my job. I deal with no one. I've got one employee to babysit but he has experience at this stuff so I can pretty much let him roll on his own. Any of our costumers come up to me and ask questions, I just tell them to call Rich. B)

Dragon

Im quiting adelphia on the 16th!!!!!!!!

god smiles upon me

Moving on over to ingram micro. No more talking with thw worlds dummest end users!!!!!!

:explo:

I hope this works out for U Nukm69, I've had friends there that quickly found a means for wanting to get out. A good friend of mine from there just recently found out that his entire department is being let go b/c they would rather pay peeps in India to do his job. Ingram has a very sorry history of turning their backs on U & just letting you go...

-- Nem

nukm69's cable bill now - $21

nukm69 cable bill next month - $148

nukm69 bonus now - $318

nukm69 bonus next month - $115

Multiple those by 12 months.

I hope you are making at least $4 more an hour.

Im not worried at all

im making over 4 grand more a year.

F the tv, I dont want or need it, its a waste of time.

i keep the highspeed until dsl catches up.

plus adelphia is turning into client logic - for those of us who know the hell that was. rotating scheduales and such.

Id rather be recommending computers parts, making recomendations to people who have basic ideas of what a computer is and what it does.

end user customers with adelphia are dumb sh*ts. they dont even know half the time where the start button is.

It takes people willing to work hard to succedd at any job. the average employee working there has 5 years under his belt. I have a friend working there for 3 years and hes making a nice bit o green.

Plus in my experince no one is safe in todays economy in any tech field.

My old man works for GM as an admin. They just cut his department in half. 32 to like 16 . There are no guarentees in life.

As far as talking to people who make alot more than I do well i can asure you im being well compinsated for my services. Not to metion i get discounted computer parts now through ingram. plus awesome benefits.

somehow ill manage to survive...

B)