July Frag Shack Monthly

LOL....yea, sorry about the temperature....it got a little toasty for everyone. As I've said before, it's not common that we can get 15 people to show up like that, but since we're all making new friends and opening the invite to WNYGamersClub, we've been trying to make some changes to the layout, just so this doesn't happen again.

I'm very glad that everyone who made it had a good time. Next LAN we're planning on some BF2 and possibly CS:Source or HL2:DM

LOL....yea, sorry about the temperature....it got a little toasty for everyone.  As I've said before, it's not common that we can get 15 people to show up like that, but since we're all making new friends and opening the invite to WNYGamersClub, we've been trying to make some changes to the layout, just so this doesn't happen again.

I'm very glad that everyone who made it had a good time.  Next LAN we're planning on some BF2 and possibly CS:Source or HL2:DM

Yeah, I gotta get PurSuiT off my back.... B)

Kinda sad it seems my 8-port dlink gigabit switch has bitten the dust. Was a great switch in a pinch. Although I've been looking to get another Dell 2724 (24-port web managed all gigiabit) switch anyway!

BF2 and HL2: DM...... yummmy!! B)