I recently bought a new keyboard and gaming pad...

Saitek Eclipse keyboard - $35 @ Radioshack

I like the fact that the light shines throught the keys as well as around, and I can change the level of illumination. The keys depress like butter.

9.2/10

eclipse.jpg

Flexiglow Cyber Snipa gamepad - $28 @ Xoxide

This thing blows so far. I've only had it 4 days, but the keys have to be depressed in the middle, otherwise they stick. The SPACE key is in a perfect position, but if you dont push right on the lettering, it doesnt work. Ill give it another week or so, then Ill ebay it.

3.6/10

f2.jpg

I would write a review, but it would be too negative.

Nice!! Hmmm, I must consider a stop at RadioShack this week....

A few months ago I got the Nostromo n52

STD1_F8GFPC100.jpg

This thing is absolutely amazing! It's got 16 programable buttons, which you can program up to 4 times! There's a standard gaming D-pad, as well as a scroll wheel (which I use to switch between program screens). All of the buttons press and feel just like an off-the-shelf Dell keyboard, nice and smooth. Adjustable handrest, USB, macro abilities....you name it, this thing's got it.....although those at the Frag Shack think I'm cheating by using this at our LANs....

Cost less than $50 from Best Buy, too! B)

I've been wanting to buy the Saitek keyboard for months now. Damn thing was usually $55 everywhere. Nice to see Radio Shack has it cheap, I'll grab it when the money starts rollin' in. B)

Dragon