Prey demo

B.Ob.

Oh, for those that had issues trying to play the Prey demo online this past weekend. Their master server was down for most of it and came back up middle evening yesterday (Sunday). The WNYGamersClub.com server was up for a bit last night, and will be up again tonight, and possibly all of tmrw. (7/4)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that kinda sucked. Me, Hef and Crumplemidget tried hosting to play, but we were unsucessful :D

Hmmm, curious, as I did play on one server on Sat by joining by IP that I had found in a 3drealms forums thread.

• 2 weeks later...

I beat about 1/2 the game this afternoon...was getting boring and wrist began to hurt. I was unable to connect to the master server and it appears to be a known issue with a lot of people according to the forrums on 3drealms. Im also unable to connect to the demo master, same issue.

Oh, I got this today too:

prey.jpg

Edited by ParoxysM

I'm not sure how far into the game I am, I haven't had much time 2 play it. I've gotten as far as flying around the outside & inside of the spaceship. The scenery is pretty sweet. I'm enjoying the encounters I'm having with the newer types of enemies that have the misfortune of crossing paths with me :evil:

-- Nem

I've only played it with 4xAA and 8xAF. So you know how to recharge that weapon with different fuel now?

I've only played it with 4xAA and 8xAF. So you know how to recharge that weapon with different fuel now?

B.OB., when your charge runs out on the "Leech Gun", U recharge it by Right-Clicking @ various recharge nodes throughout the game. The big give-away for this is when U find a recharge node, U'll see an Icon on your screen saying to "right click to recharge leech gun" or something along those lines :P

I've found 3 different charges for it... Fire, Ice & Electricity. Electricity is my favorite so far.

Hope that helps.

-- Nem

I've found 3 different charges for it... Fire, Ice & Electricity. Electricity is my favorite so far.

Yeah, first thing I wanted to do when I froze someone was hit F5 for a taunt and kick them into itty bitty pieces!! :o:P

Yeah, that poker machine was kewl. Leave it to aliens to fix a poker machine to pay out everytime you play. You could pick the crappiest hand and it would still make it a winning hand.

I played a little more yesterday. I think Jen's dead. I haven't gotten to her yet but I think she's history and Tommy will have no reason to fight anymore and he'll lay down in a corner and cry like a little girl. Game Over. :P

Dragon