Prey demo

B.Ob.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. SP was interesting, probably worth a play through but the MP was eh. People seem to forget that if you played as an Alien in AvP, you had the same thing you have in Prey. I was getting pretty bored with the MP quick the other day. B)

Dragon

Yeah. SP was interesting, probably worth a play through but the MP was eh. People seem to forget that if you played as an Alien in AvP, you had the same thing you have in Prey. I was getting pretty bored with the MP quick the other day. B)

Dragon

Yeah, I didn't get sick nearly as quick in Prey as I did in either of the AvP series attempting to play at the Alien. I would last about 10min, if that, as an alien, and then....

:vomit:

Prey Demo gameplay graphics performance

"It goes without saying that the game engine is entirely different from the mid-to-late nineties days, so today we'll be taking a look at how the demo of this game, released in the middle of last week, shapes up on a variety of currently available graphics hardware. Read on to find out more about the game engine and its performance across various GPUs."

Also, FYI, I did pull the Prey server down Sunday night. I so wish SS2 had the stability that the Prey demo has. *shrug* Oh well, the Prey server will be back up Tuesday evening!

Nice. I think you have the get a CE to get it on DVD.

Also, looks like I'll putting up the Prey server every night and thru this weekend. Just look for WNYGamersClub.com If you are on adelphia's network, it will probably be the server with the lowest ping.

It's gold!

Prey has gone gold. The game will be released publically in North America on July 11th, and in Europe on July 14th. If you haven't pre-ordered your copy already, there's still time! Check out the preorder page for full details on the different versions available, and how to get them.

The Prey server is either full or empty...and 1/3 the people are named the default Tommy.

Yeah, I wish xfire supported the Prey demo! Kinda odd that is doesn't by now. Guess xfire has been slacking lately. B)

I jumped in the server a couple times when empty waiting for peeps to jump in and stop my reading and play a bit when I hear someone else jump in. And stay in til the server starts to fill up.

The Xfire updated crashed on me, had to reinstall.

Hmmm, curious.... it took me 3 or 4 times to update successfully, but other than that, it was fine for me.

Prey Demo Performance

"After playing through the demo I decided to check out whether it could be benchmarked (benchmarking is what I spend the majority of my time doing, it seems, so it's always on my mind). After a few failed attempts and with some tips from some friends I managed to get it working and before long had a script spitting out tons of results. From there it didn't take long to build up into a full blown benchmarking session.

I ended up testing 18 cards from both ATI and NVIDIA (Crossfire/SLI included) over three timedemos, five resolutions, and four seperate settings. All told, more than 1,000 benchmark passes went into the charts below."