My name's Jared B. I just joined the forum today. Looks pretty cool so far. I'm currently going to Genesee Community College and we just recently hosted a lan. It wasn't a big turn out but it was lots of fun and we hope to make a tradition out of it. Hopefully people will continue posts on this and we can all get to know each other. anywho.

age-18 (19 in a month)

local.- middleport, ny

hobbies- playing music (guitar, bass, drums), games obviously and other fun stuff

contact- simplemusician@gmail.com

Welcome simplemusician!! Sounds like you'll fit right in. We have monthly lans at my place, and quarterly larger lans with tourneys and prize give-a-ways!! Feel free to be a friend or two with ya. You can find quite a few pics off the main page.

Oh, btw, my name is Bob. I'm a working stiff out in Rochester, although I live in a north suburb of Buffalo. I enjoying playing games, and learning new things about my and others PCs.

Oh, btw, my name is Bob. I'm a working stiff out in Rochester, although I live in a north suburb of Buffalo

Yeah, and if U turn him sideways, he vanishes too!! It's a great gag to pull on people @ the lan's. Now, if he could only do that in the games... :evil:

- Nem

Full-time web surfer and part-time vertical smile taste tester.

Very nice... :rotfl:

<shameless plug time>

I run a monthly LAN opposite WNYGamersClub called Shaggy's Frag Shack on the fourth Friday of every month. On occasion, I have been know to attend the WNY LAN's, as well as bribe a few people from there to attend my LAN....there's nothing wrong with buying friendship, right??

<shameless plug time>

I run a monthly LAN opposite WNYGamersClub called Shaggy's Frag Shack on the fourth Friday of every month. On occasion, I have been know to attend the WNY LAN's, as well as bribe a few people from there to attend my LAN....there's nothing wrong with buying friendship, right??

Nope, not a thing wrong w/ it whatsoever. By the way, U owe me for this month now :evil:

-- Nem

<shameless plug time>

Nope, not a thing wrong w/ it whatsoever. By the way, U owe me for this month now :evil:

-- Nem

Naww he paid me double to say it B)