Battlefield Vietnam Offical Website

PurSuiT

Those videos dont play...cripe. Lemme know how they look.

Nice title btw: "Battlefield Vietnam Office Website, Battlefield Vietnam Office Website"

They sure play for me no prob!!! I can see I'll have to bone up on my huey flying skillz!!

What's wrong with the title?! ;) Looks fine now.... :)

They sure play for me no prob!!! I can see I'll have to bone up on my huey flying skillz!!

Yeah, but there's no sense practicing and beating your brains on DC since the helis are all sorts of screwed up. Its going to be 10x easier to fly them when Vietnam comes out.

It'll probably be just like flying them in Vice City. :)

Dragon

Here is an interview to chew on: read me.

"HomeLAN - Finally, before BF: 1942 was released, work was already underway for the game's first expansion pack. Are there similar plans being made for Battlefield: Vietnam?

A Marini - We always speak about future potential before we finish a project so we aren’t sitting idle for long. There are plans in the works for BFV support, but the form that will take is unknown right now."

Keep that cash cow producing.... ;) Does this mean there will be a Nixon expansion pack?! ;):)

Ahhh... the more MODS for bf1942 the better!! This Vietnam mod should prove to be interesting, but will it be able to capture the sense of power one has when driving a modern day tank from the DC mod. Either way, I'm sure it'll be a blast to play.

-- Nem

Ahhh... the more MODS for bf1942 the better!! This Vietnam mod should prove to be interesting, but will it be able to capture the sense of power one has when driving a modern day tank from the DC mod. Either way, I'm sure it'll be a blast to play.

-- Nem

Ok, I guess I get to break it to ya... This isn't a mod. Its a brand new game from EA Games. Also, since we are down this road, its not an expansion pack either.

Yea, I dont think I've ever seen Nem fully awake....though he hasnt quite mastered the art of walking around totally asleep as I have....hehe B) ...those extra miles will do that

Ahhh... Must be signs of my Old age starting to slip in. It's tough being almost 32 years old but not quite yet :unsure:

-- Nem

• 3 weeks later...