Frag Shack Monthly

For anyone that was interested in coming to the Frag Shack monthly LAN, the directions are available on our website at ShaggysFragShack.com.

The April LAN Event will be on Friday the 21st at 6pm. You can show up any time after 5:30 if you would like to get a head start on installing games. Everyone should bring $5.00 for pizza and wings for dinner, as well as bring any....'extra drink' that they would like. The games have finally been decided upon:

Unreal Tournament (Some Version)

No One Lives Forever 2

Quake II w/Chaos Mod

Due to the problems that will always arise with older games, if there are any issies, we will have F.E.A.R. available for our contingency plan...If you cannot get the game updater to work, we have the incremental patches to 1.03 available as well.

Unfortunately, since we don't have the 50-man turnout of WNY's LPE's, we don't have all the neat shwag to give away, but the games are fun, the atmosphere is great, and the frags are plentiful!

We love to see new faces around the place, so let us know if you're interested. Please RSVP to lanmanagement@shaggysfragshack.com or respond in this thread if you're planning to attend so we can get a headcount. Hope to see you there!!

We are looking forward to seeing a few new faces on the 21st. I know this LAN Party has an 'Old School' theme however if we have enough people that are interested in playing games that we have not listed it will be open to discussion, vote, or my all omnipotent :evil: opinion as to when we change games.

I shall enjoying fraggin' some Frag Shack n00bs on Friday!

Peace,

Shaggy

I'll be planting trees all day tomorrow. Then since Saturday is Earth Day, I'm going to be cutting them all down. Last thing I want is to be labeled a "tree-hugger" by some two-bit pool compnay :( . B)

Dragon

Glad you were able to make it B.Ob., and I'm happy that you had fun. NOLF2 is always a good "Ol' Standby" for us. Next month we'll be running Star Wars: Battlefront II, Call of Duty 2, and FlatOut with a backup of F.E.A.R. Friday, May 26th at 6pm. Same time, same place, more fun!

Yeah, almost had you in that one round of NOLF2, but my system has more game than I do currently. I'll have to email you for the dates past May so we can put you guys up on the calendar here.

I'll have to email you for the dates past May so we can put you guys up on the calendar here.

Fourth Friday of every month ....Same bat time, same bat channel.....

OK, cool. That makes things easy. :o