XP Registry Cleaner

What is a good Registry Cleaner to use? Having some issues with computer related to Daemon Tools. Having issues with my buring software also. DVD work playing movies and games and such but the burning software does not see any disk in the drive.

The Virtual SCSI Controller is supposed to be there. The way Daemon Tools works is by taking hard drive space and turning it into a virtual external device. It will take ~1MB and use it for the "SCSI adapter's NVRAM". Then, it takes ~10GB of shared drive space to use as a DL SCSI DVD-ROM (DVD9).

When you mount an image, it basically takes the image and loads it to the ~10GB shared "DVD-ROM". Your computer thinks that you just inserted a DVD/CD into your "SCSI CD-/DVD-ROM". If you look at Device Mangler, you should see that your computer says you have a SCSI CD-ROM as well....completely normal.

What program are you using to burn? If it's Nero, you have to make sure that you're pointing it to the correct DVD-ROM drive, now that the system sees multiple drives. Make sure that the little drop-down menu at the top of SmartStart is set to DVD and not CD....Have I mentioned lately that I hate computers?...

I am trying to burn Season 1 of the show Grey's Anatomy. I have tried using DVD-Cloner 3 DVD-Shrink. Easy DVD Shrink. I keep getting a read error (CRC error), within 5 to 7 minutesd I think have not timed it. I have not tried to burn anything elase. I suppose I should have tried that. The DVD do play just fine.

Check the disc visually for smudges, etc. If it is not perfect, make it so.....

I have looked at the disk did not see anything on it. wiped it off with a tissue and blew whatever dust may have been leftover. When I go home I am going to try and burn a couple other disks I know I have burned before see if I get the same issue. GA plays just fine. in computer and dvd player.

You know there is some new very aggressive copy protection out now on dvd's. Unless you've burned them before or the set was just released, you might be sol.

The only issues I've had with copy protection software is Starforce and Alcohol. I have to make sure when I reformat that I put Alcohol on first before Toca Race Driver 2 or Starforce screws up the install of Alcohol.

You might want to give DVD Decrypter a try.

Anywho, I've been using Reg Supreme Pro to clean out my reg when needed. B)

Dragon