Halo v1.02 server

B.Ob.

Halo v1.02 server is up!!

You'll need the 1.02 patch installed. Just go to Multiplayer, then direct ip, type in the url or ip and then start game.

Unfortunately, there are no bots but I will make the server public, so it will give you a feel for it before this Sat's LAN party!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that Halo or Halo2? I dont have halo2 yet

Halo for PC, there is only the original. Halo2 is due out for X-Box, but no PC plans announced thus far.

Playing around on our Halo server, I discovered a flame-thrower and a plasma-like alien cannon. Are these in the normal single player game? (I havn't played all the way thru it yet)

Playing around on our Halo server, I discovered a flame-thrower and a plasma-like alien cannon. Are these in the normal single player game? (I havn't played all the way thru it yet)

Yea, when you get to the higher levels. The flame thrower is cool, but the plasma gun is about the only 1 shot kill weapon. Youll find it necessary.....in at least 1 particular doorway I remember(then again, maybe that was SOF). I still think I had more fun outside with the jeep. That jeep will kill anything, as long as you dont kill it first. B)

Just an FYI, the Halo server is back up and public and I see some peeps getting on it already.

I was unable to connect to server...it just sat there at trying.

Hmmm, I'll have to check it when I get home. I was playing with 9 additional peeps in there when I left for work. Although lag seemed to be kicking in, so I'll probably have to make the max peeps at 8 or 6.

I was unable to connect to server...it just sat there at trying.

Hmmm, I'll have to check it when I get home. I was playing with 9 additional peeps in there when I left for work. Although lag seemed to be kicking in, so I'll probably have to make the max peeps at 8 or 6.

Hmmm the machine was/is still up. The system never restarted, so either the Halo server crashed out, or someone shut it down. I'm too tired to think about altering the init file for a max of 6 peeps, so it will stay down til I wake up....

I left after being tk sniped a few times. There were 5 people on at one point. I need to practice up, got killed too man times. I need to optimize the game on my system first. I only get 87fps on the timedemo.