SS2 server UP

B.Ob.

Hmmm, I don't think I had some bandwidth intense torrent going. Doesn't mean there couldn't have been something else going on. You should have xfire msg'd me and told me the connection $ux0r'd.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the server starting at 5_4_Town_Sewers, but was gonna change it to 7_1_City_Part_I, which I'll do tonight, unless I hear some objections.

7_7_ is the final level. Some peeps got our SS2 server up that high last night. I jumped on it and something was sketchy and they left, and I couldn't defeat that level on my own.... Its a *TOUGH* level....

• 3 weeks later...

Good news/bad news. The SS2 server is back up sporatically, but even updated to the most current patch, it STILL has a massive memory leak. B)

Nemesis, myself and Godspeed finished SS2 last night. Kinda quirky/unusual ending you would expect from Croteam. SS2 server will keep going back up sporatically....

Nemesis, myself and Godspeed finished SS2 last night. Kinda quirky/unusual ending you would expect from Croteam. SS2 server will keep going back up sporatically....

Yeah, that was a blast playing that last level. I can see why U stated that it was a wickedly HARD level that needs more than 1 person to play. Now all U have to do is learn the dedicated server options so we can tweak the game the way we like it.

-- Nem

I beat it on serious in less than a minute by flying backwards and @ an angle to shoot the ships while hitting the target. That last level has too many dudes on it...the spiders were the hardest for me until I found the crack in the wall to hide B) Ended up with 19 extra lives.