SS2 server UP

B.Ob.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your server still down?? Havent seen it in a while B)

Sorry, its back up!!! I shut it down earlier today and forgot to start it back up again.... Opps... :D

Yeah, I've been just bringing it up when I get home from work and to my PC, which usually ends up being around 9:30-10:30pm.

Starting point on the SS2 server has been 2_4_Woodstock but a few peeps jumped on tonight and was up to 5_4_Town_Sewers, So I might be pushing the starting point soon to that level, or one of the few before it.

Not yet.... Thought I was going to last night, as some peeps had taken my local server to levels I had not seen before, but I had to leave cause I needed some sleep. B)

ParoxysM, you ducked out just before the Boss for that level.... But I have that level written down now, 6_5_Boss_Arena and 7_1_City_Part_I. B)

Actually it was unplayable from whatever changes you may've made. Every 15-20 min I lagged hardcore, then reconnected and it was fine. I was playing on a couple other servers beforehand and did not experience the same issue.

I made some Serious changes on my end, but I doubt anything I did h0rked the connection. Dunno.