Desert Combat v0.5L

Nemesis

What servers do you play in?

I don't..... unless PurSuiT puts one up, then I make an exception! :P

:P You might get slaughtered on a server. Playing against the computer is easier, because its always predictable. I raised all the levels in BF so the enemy has 2-3 times qs mqny soldiers at one time than I do. Once theyre pinned down, that doesnt matter...as long as I dont run out of ammo. On Market Garden, I thought I was beaten, only 52 men left against over 200. I was able to pin them down and kill them as they respawned. PLanted my tank next to an ammo bin and that was it. Now if I can get my men to stay back while I shoot instead of running into an ambush, I'll be all set. B)

:P You might get slaughtered on a server. Playing against the computer is easier, because its always predictable. I raised all the levels in BF so the enemy has 2-3 times qs mqny soldiers at one time than I do. Once theyre pinned down, that doesnt matter...as long as I dont run out of ammo. On Market Garden, I thought I was beaten, only 52 men left against over 200. I was able to pin them down and kill them as they respawned. PLanted my tank next to an ammo bin and that was it. Now if I can get my men to stay back while I shoot instead of running into an ambush, I'll be all set. B)

Hmmm... with your special powers of "breaking wind", you could always make a MOD for bf1942 to caplitalize on that & use it to keep your misguided soldiers "behind" the lines :D

-- Nem