Desert Combat v0.5L

Nemesis

The newest ver of the AWESOME mod for bf1942 called Desert Combat totally ROCKS. I would definitely recommend getting it ASAP. It has some nice little "additions" over it's baby brother, v0.4J that are well worth looking into to. The Mod is 541mb in size.

-- Nem

Sounds great..... but where's the link?..........Yea, thats right, Nem did admit to being a slacker..... :rolleyes:

Geeshhh... must I do EVERYTHING?!?!?! :lol:

Here's one og MANY links for this fine MOD....

http://www.desertcombat.com/?page=downloads

Enjoy!!

-- Nem B)

p.s. -- Sorry Wargasm, I forgot that I was dealing w/ an "Old Timer" such as yourself. Us younger generation tend to do things for ourselves :rolleyes:

I thought it was standard practice to supply links to what your describing. ITs not a hard thing to do.......then again, we're talking about Jay. THis guy thought he could sit there all day in the Anti-Air turret and not get blownup. Of course, I used to get pretty lost on that board, with all the valleys and bridges. But I did find the best strategy through wrong turns, works juat as good against the AI as it did against Nem. :rolleyes: Stealth mode

Ah, how I love a good trash talker. As I recall from Pursuit's lan party, I wasn't sitting in the gun turret thinking that I couldn't be killer, I was staying in it b/c Tecboy was trying to blow me up all the time in it in that fighter of his & I was having ALOT of fun blasting him outta the sky. As long as I stayed there, he would show up. U just happened to come around the corner & picked me off on my blind side. But don't worry though, I'm used to your "other" descriptions of what really happened in a game. :rolleyes:

-- Nem

Planes are tough to master. Its a great sneak attack when you can hit your target., but thats rare for me. I use them to get behind enemy lines, parachute out and steal their tanks. Take over ther rear base while theyre fighting up front, and flank'em. Another trick that works well against the AI, but not as well against humans. :rolleyes:

Another trick that works well against the AI, but not as well against humans. :rolleyes:

Which should work well against Nemesis, as we all know he is AI (Alien Intelligence, an oxymoron?!) :rolleyes:

I thought it meant he was AI (Absorbing Intelligence) from us......LOL :lol:

Nahhh.... when talking about Me & "A.I.", one could say that my playing skillz comes from my "Abnormal Intelligence". That would probably best explain how I can so easily toss a Frag Gernade from my Flak Cannon & nail Wargasm so often :lol: Ahhh... the things I do for friends :D

-- Nem B)

when talking about Me & "A.I.", one could say that my playing skillz comes from my "Abnormal Intelligence".

Abnormal, isn't that the brain they used in Young Frankenstien?! :lol:B):lol:

Yea, it was.....Aby Normal - according to Igor. Com to think of it, Nem does kinda look like the monster. They must have done an inteligence transfusion one of the times I stayed over there. THat explains how he got so good at gaming, and why I felt like I lost something....hehe

It also explains his new wilingness to drink Alcahol. We all know hw didnt do that before, even when we all piled into Vinny's after getting our 2 month notice, he wasnt drinking beer like the rest of us.

• 3 weeks later...