December's LAN Party Extravaganza

December's LAN Party Extravaganza

Saturday December 10th

starting at 2pm

Couple of new games out: Need for Speed: Most Wanted and Battlefield 2: Special Forces, not that there aren't already enough new game to play!! We have an official calendar day now, the 2nd Saturday of EVERY month for LANs, so keep your calendar's marked!!

I have tables/seats for approx 26+, so if you let me know your coming, I'll guarantee you a spot. There will be the usual pop & chips, with pizza and wings to follow.

Feel free to pass this invite along....

151 Ames Ave

Tonawanda, NY 14150

838-5115

Directions: Get off the I-290 at Niagara Falls Blvd (going south)

- take a right at the third light (Glenalby)

- follow this down past the school

- take a left one block past the school, that is Ames

- we are the first house on the left, white house.

...and bob? We find out about January yet @ the VFW, Dragon and Nem can bug the sponsors this time. :unsure:

I'll have to check with Mary, although I know she has been unusually busy with her father being in the hospital, etc.

So, whom else is up for some Empire Earth II at the Dec lan? (besides me)

I knew there was a reason I picked Independant Health! Sorry to hear about that, you should complain to them thou, they should still pay it if it was covered!!!

Battlfefield 2: Special Forces is out, as well as the v1.12 patch for BF2. Assume the later will be required for the Dec lan. Also bring your driving gloves for Need for Speed: Most Wanted as I feel a heated race coming on.....

I got the 84" projector screen used at the Oct LAN installed and it looks SUPER SWEEET!!!!!!!!

Dragon has first dibs on it......

Oh, I again secured the loan of a 2nd cable modem for the LAN party!! So I will run that along side my Premier one on my TWIN WAN router for a total speed of:

(up to) 10Mbps down and 1.125Mbps (1,152kbps) up

Also, props to PurSuiT and his friend that built some shelves for us here so we can get some stuff out of the way to make more room!! :)

Also, props to PurSuiT and his friend that built some shelves for us here so we can get some stuff out of the way to make more room!! :)

Now that we got some of that stuff outta the way, question, does that air hockey table work? If so. Game On!

i could bring my premier cable mdm along... :)

Hmmm, lets see (up to) 12 Meg down and 1.5 Meg up..... Sounds magically delicious!!! :D

Bring it with ya Conan!!!! B)

Only 2 Days left and we better get in some BF2 this time *cough* Special Forces *cough* figure that will give all of us that have played it some advantage over Dragon.

FYI: Just wanted to remind everyone that next months LAN will be at the VFW in Kenmore on Delware Ave (will be the 1st Saturday not 2nd) we can accomadate up to 75 ppl, so bring a bunch of friends. This will be an open to the public event that will include Food, Fun, Prizes and more. Dragon and Nem are working on sponsors as we speak (Shirts, Hats, PSUs, Cases and more) So check the LAN Party Extravaganza site for more details.