December's LAN Party Extravaganza

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well everyone I am sorry that I am not able to attend your shoot'em up lan party because of my curant location(Mosul, Iraq). I do hope you will all have a good time and have a nice stiff drink in my name. I would do it for all of you.

I will have to get back to you all another time for I am off to play the whole shoot'em up thing for real.

talk to you all later

It's good to hear from U again my friend. Hopefully we'll be seeing U again very soon. I could definitely use another sidekick for picking on Wargasm, it's far more fun that way :lol:

-- Nem :lol:

Well everyone I am sorry that I am not able to attend your shoot'em up lan party because of my curant location(Mosul, Iraq).  I do hope you will all have a good time and have a nice stiff drink in my name.  I would do it for all of you.

I will have to get back to you all another time for I am off to play the whole shoot'em up thing for real.

Good to hear from ya!! Be safe and looking forward to having ya back....

We'll have a drink in your honor!!

A few extra what, nem? Ginger ale? I'll have to sneak in and spike it with some vodka. The only sign will be no 'pffffffft' when you open the can.......and it may go flat in a few days....LOL

Well I d-loaded the BC42, then realized I hadnt installed BF since the last change. Now i gotta refresh my skills at getting Nem in my crosshairs....hehe B)

just 2 weeks away....

December's LAN Party Extravaganza

Saturday December 6th

starting at 3pm

A few extra what, nem? Ginger ale? I'll have to sneak in and spike it with some vodka. The only sign will be no 'pffffffft' when you open the can.......and it may go flat in a few days....LOL

Well I d-loaded the BC42, then realized I hadnt installed BF since the last change.  Now i gotta refresh my skills at getting Nem in my crosshairs....hehe :D

HAH!! Like I have anything to be worried about w/ U showing up to the next lan party. U'll more than likely find yourself "stuck" again in one of your Star Wars Battleground games & somehow manage to "miss" the gathering again B)

So, I'm not to worried about U getting me in your "sights". I suppose I could always install a nude female skin for my char & you'll be too busy trying to French Kiss your monitor to even play when U have me "lined up" for the shot :P

As for the Ginger Ale remark... make that a Canada Dry ginger ale to start & then I'll work my way up to a Margurietta of somekind later on. I may just go w/ some Smirnoff Ice Triple X instead.

-- Nem :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hopefully I can attend...it will be a last minute decision though. Wife is out of town this week :ph34r:

Got my finger crossed for ya.... Certainly the more we have, the more fun for all!!

I am new to this group, but I will be there!

I was reminded about 50 times in the last two weeks by Wil.....you know whats up.

I am also going to bring a friend with me.

Cool beans!!!