B.Ob.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And even though there were only a few people there

What do you mean only a few peole? The most we ever had at one of our LANs was like 8 :D

Yeah but it was expected to be 250....I was just implying that people that were supposed to show up never did.

The signup list said 72 people, 30-40 people showing up is alot once again compared to our 8 man lans B)

You should'nt of been disapointed at all :P

What do you mean only a few peole? The most we ever had at one of our LANs was like 8 :D

Yeah but it was expected to be 250....I was just implying that people that were supposed to show up never did.

The signup list said 72 people, 30-40 people showing up is alot once again compared to our 8 man lans B)

/sigh

Dude, I never said anything about being disappointed. I may have worded it wrong, but all I said was that they did all the work for 250 people, and 30 showed up. I wasn't disappointed at all. If anything I was happier because we had a better shot at getting free stuff :P

All I have to say is you are a...... :dork:

Pwnd :wwe:

What do you mean only a few peole? The most we ever had at one of our LANs was like 8 :P

/sigh

Dude, I never said anything about being disappointed. I may have worded it wrong, but all I said was that they did all the work for 250 people, and 30 showed up. I wasn't disappointed at all. If anything I was happier because we had a better shot at getting free stuff :P

All I have to say is you are a.... :dork:

I may be a :dork: ,but this is what I i think of you :vomit: KLIKMAN....lol :D

aye what b.ob. said... it was good wished i could have jumped in more on the serious sam 2 game

next time... next time B)

Ah yes, Serious Sam 2 Multiplayer was a total blast to play, definitely looking forward to playing it again. U going to be showing up @ the next lan's there Conan??

-- Nem

any update on the pictures?? gotta post the winnar one in my clan fourms B)

Yep, they're coming soon!! I'd like to see the reaction of your clan members when they see that pic!! :D