• Secret Weapons
    • Forgotten Hope
    • AfterMath
    • Action
    • Eve of Destruction
    • Conflict in Somalia
    • Interstate 1982
    • I play the original!!

B) Dos 7??? THats the one that runs the [never before released] Windows 3.12. Ran blazing fast on a 486/75mhz. Works great on Pentiums too, Lightning fast.....just has no idea how to use any of the new features, cant see them at all. USB ports, PS2 kbd/mouse, any ram over 32 meg, AGP.....what the he** is AGP??...yea, your stuck with PCI video.....hehe :angry:

Nem, I hope you got some games for me. I'll bring you the virtual drive program, I think you'l like it :D

I do have the first Halo, works great thru the virtual drive.

Actually, DR-DOS 7 was an real version of DOS from Digital Research. It came off the IBM tree as I recall....

If we can just get ParoxysM running Halo properly, we'll be all set.... :)

:P Dos 7??? THats the one that runs the [never before released] Windows 3.12. Ran blazing fast on a 486/75mhz. Works great on Pentiums too, Lightning fast.....just has no idea how to use any of the new features, cant see them at all. USB ports, PS2 kbd/mouse, any ram over 32 meg, AGP.....what the he** is AGP??...yea, your stuck with PCI video.....hehe :)

Nem, I hope you got some games for me. I'll bring you the virtual drive program, I think you'l like it ;)

I do have the first Halo, works great thru the virtual drive.

Don't U worry Wargasm, I got ya covered. Of course U now actually have to SHOW UP @ my place now, so I may as well just store them in the Security Box @ my Bank knowing how well U tend to showup when u say U will :D

-- Nem B)

:) Here we go, another new version of Windows - right from a job I was looking at - job requirements

installation, configuration, design, and problem resolution including Windows NY Workstation 4.0

We New Yorkers have our own version of windows, someone's been holding out on us....hehe :D

:) Here we go, another new version of Windows - right from a job I was looking at - job requirements

installation, configuration, design, and problem resolution including Windows NY Workstation 4.0

We New Yorkers have our own version of windows, someone's been holding out on us....hehe :D

The sad thing about this is that if Mr. Gates could have his way, this would be a reality. Just think of the money he would make having different ver's of Windows for each state & then the licensing on top of that to allow for multi-state travel w/ it!!! Of course we all KNOW that the "NY" ver of Windows would be the best ;)

-- Nem