Battlefield 1982

PurSuiT

• 1 month later...

Wargasm, as much as I can appreciate the pic, some of us do access this site from work.... Perhaps a link to the pic, with a hint to what is in store....

I think I jumped 5 feet in my chair, looking for others watching my screen.... :P

*EDIT* Thanks Wargasm!!!

Wargasm, as much as I can appreciate the pic, some of us do access this site from work.... Perhaps a link to the pic, with a hint to what is in store....

I think I jumped 5 feet in my chair, looking for others watching my screen.... B)

*EDIT* Thanks Wargasm!!!

What are U worried about B.Ob.?? It's not like they actually MONITOR such things on YOUR pc as of late. Unless of course U have given them reason to?! I probably wouldn't go as far as to make her a wallpaper though. A signature on an Email might be OK though. :P

-- Nem

Alcatraz Island, San Francisco MAP and v1.5 coming soon...

www.bf1982.com

You know Pursuit, instead of just throwing this link up here & that being that, YOU could always tell us a little about it. It does looks interesting but some friendly "feedback" does help out. Is this thing even worth the download?? :P

-- Nem

www.bf1982.com

You know Pursuit, instead of just throwing this link up here & that being that, YOU could always tell us a little about it. It does looks interesting but some friendly "feedback" does help out. Is this thing even worth the download?? :(

-- Nem

OK you have a cable modem right? Cuz all I hear is how much of a waste ot time downloads for you are. :P

www.bf1982.com

You know Pursuit, instead of just throwing this link up here & that being that, YOU could always tell us a little about it. It does looks interesting but some friendly "feedback" does help out. Is this thing even worth the download?? :(

-- Nem

OK you have a cable modem right? Cuz all I hear is how much of a waste ot time downloads for you are. :P

U ain't hearing anything of the sort, what U are hearing is me stating U should give better background on links for "this & that" that U post that we should try out, that's all. If U would stop trying to view the screen thru your Beer bottles, U probably would've seen that :P

See what happens when someone gets a Gigabit switch & uses beer bottles for glasses??!! :D

-- Nem