Serious Sam 2

B.Ob.

This is rather upsetting news, but every Retailer that I have spoken with thus far states that the DVD Edition has been cancelled for the PC & that it's only available in CD-ROM format. This kills me since it has to be made on DVD for the Xbox, so what's the issue w/ making it for the PC. I hope this ends up not being true.

-- Nem

Hard to say, DVD format for games is not the defacto standard yet unfortunately. The handful of games that are on DVD exclusively pretty much have no other choice, UT2k4 ECE, Act of War (rts). All other seems to be limited time run: BF2, FarCry come immediately to mind.

How many disc is the cd version. Come on, this is SS were talking about, can't be more than 2-3 discs tops. B)

Dragon

There's 4 CD's in total, cd # 4 being the Play Disc.

Here's something rather interesting, once I installed it, I couldn't get the game to load till AFTER I applied the SS2 Patch. I don't know if that was a reason for the Patch being released or not, maybe it was just me, but I just loved that one.

Besides that, the game is a blast to play. They've added alot of neat things to it to help keep it fresh. I can't wait to see this game in action via Multiplayer!! :cheer:

-- Nem