Wny Gamer Club Statistics

September is a great month for the Gamer Club.

From the day we started this board til now.

578 Posts

72 New Topics

57 Private messages

35 members

New User Statistics

February 18 members

January 7 Members

September 6 Members

Topic Statistics

September 19 new topics

February 13 new topics

May 11 new topics

Post Statistics

February 144

September 133

August 88

View Staticstics

Games People Play 1158 Views

Where & When is the next Lan Party 787 Views

Video & CPU 772 Views

Let's get some more members!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you can tell the summer hiatus is over!! :lol:

If your reading this, pass the link to the forums on to someone else that might want to read, don't cost nothing!!!

Ah, the need to gather followers to our FORUM is strong in you my middle-aged Padawan. May the Force be with you :rolleyes:

-- Nem

If this board wasn't so centralized to a 35mi radius, more people would check it out.

So you're saying that there are only 35 gamers that live in Western NY? I can count more than 35 that have been at the lan parties over the years.

I also know of a few Rochestarians that lurk the board. That is a bit more than 35 miles. Hell, thats 78 miles from my house to downtown Rochester.

Then there is Jamestown (where Wargasm is from) so you can't say we don't have good coverage.

Problem is, there are only a few people that push the board. The truth is, it could be pushed much harder. I just don't want to be the only one doing the pushing.

Western NY covers alot of miles and just because somebody cant drive to a lan party at our place (or wherever) doesn't mean they can't partake in the board.

Ok, Nuff Said!

I'm off Nemisis' soapbox before he starts charging. If he did, I'd have to jump on Dragon's.

There's nothing even REMOTELY resembling "centralized" for this Board. The board simply suffers from LACK of exposure. U may not know, but this all started from an idea we had to keep in touch w/ friends right b4 getting laid off @ Verizon for being TOO GOOD @ what we do & the company NOT wanting to pay for that. Once things get moving here, there'll be ALOT more people on the board. I know we have a member who moved out of state a while ago but is still part of our group. Simply spread the word is all that we ASK.

-- Nem

p.s. -- For U Bratlady, my "soapbox" is FREE :lol:

I know a ton of people locally that play computer games, but it's only a small % of the world is all Im saying...

IMHO: Larger is not always better....

As for your friends in the neighborhood... get them to sign up!

Like Nem said... exposure!

Speaking of stats, congrats to Wargasm & PurSuiT who just made it up to/past 50 posts to attain Frequent Gamer status!!

At 100 you get Hardcore Gamer....

Whats he next level after hardcore gamer?....has anyone gotten there yet?

QUOTE (ParoxysM @ Oct 3 2003, 11:42 AM)

I know a ton of people locally that play computer games, but it's only a small % of the world is all Im saying... 

IMHO: Larger is not always better....

As for your friends in the neighborhood... get them to sign up!

So who is going to move next to each other? If our lan parties get to large, we'll need to do 2 house parties. Bob, can you get your neighbor to join?.....hehe :ph34r:

Speaking of stats, congrats to Wargasm & PurSuiT who just made it up to/past 50 posts to attain Frequent Gamer status!!

At 100 you get Hardcore Gamer....

Good eye there B.Ob. & CONGRATZ to both Wargasm & ParoxysM. Keep on posting!!

-- Nem

Whats the next level after hardcore gamer?....has anyone gotten there yet?

So who is going to move next to each other? If our lan parties get to large, we'll need to do 2 house parties. Bob, can you get your neighbor to join?.....hehe :P

The next level comes in at 250+ but you'll have to wait til Nem makes it that far to see the "label". It might even be "Crazy Grey-Haired Maniac".... :ph34r:;)B)

Hehe, perhaps even a high-speed link between houses might do it.... but I wouldn't be too worried unless we start getting 25+ people consistently.