Battlefield 1942 Server

PurSuiT

• 2 weeks later...

Henry's is normally: bf1942.wnygamersclub.com

mine is: server.wnygamersclub.com

Although mine is not up currently, and PurSuiTs ip has probably changed. My game server should be redone by the weekend, then i'll have to decide if I run Halo, JA, or UT2k3.

My IP has not changed yet just been working on a couple PPLs computers and needed that monitor, keyboard, mouse. Going to NYC this weekend but I will be leaving the server up and running from fri - tues... Just check my signature on this site, been trying to updated it if the server is up and running. :ph34r:

Pursuit, thats a great idea. Puting the server IP and status in the signature file. Bob should do that too. If you need another kbd and mouse, I might be able to drop one off....but my extra mouse I think is serial. Got another PS2 mouse here somewhere in one of the boxes of parts I'm sure. :ph34r:

Sorry Bob, didnt mean to make you work, but you gotta admit its a good idea. ;)

Now not only do you have to put together a signature, but you have to maintain it when changes occur. Do you have a way to know when adelphia changes your IP :ph34r: I mean without checking. I know you can always check the IP assigned to the router, but we need some kind of alarm to let you know it changed.

Its all good.... I have my sig in the configurations my machines will be working in this weekend. The game server info should hopefully be in by the end of the weekend. So in the meantime, everyone jump on PurSuiT's BF server!!!! :ph34r:

Do you have a way to know when adelphia changes your IP :ph34r: I mean without checking. I know you can always check the IP assigned to the router, but we need some kind of alarm to let you know it changed.

I or Mary would know pretty quick, as we both access the email server many times a day. We don't have anything to parse that info out of the router page, but even if we did, I'm not sure it would be that easy to write a script to update all the domains we have, etc.

Good idea thou!!! I'd certainly like to not have to worry about that stuff.

• 2 weeks later...