Do You Play Everquest??

Requiem

Hey guys and gals, does anyone here play Everquest besides me? Myself and a friend at looking at starting a guild on the Rodcet Nife Server, and apparently you need 10 players (not characters) who are willing to join as well before Sony will allow you to proceed.

Lemme know!

Requiem

Technically yes I do, on the Nameless. My friend did exactly that and started a guild. Let me tell you something. Don't bother doing it.

If you can't even gather together 10 people to start the guild you are going to have a hell of a time garnering membership after the fact. And you're going to reach the point where you need a good number of guildies to help you with things, like quests, your epic, so on so forth.

My suggestion is to find an existing guild that suits your needs (friendly, or raid centric, etc...) and join them.

Actually I already run a guild on Rodcet Nife - Keeper of Shadows.

http://keeperofshadows.kicks-ass.net/keepe...er/shadows.html

However, I am only second in command. The leader however cancelled his service 2 months ago and so I've been the active leader. Problem is that SoE won't transfer leadership to me, only the guild leader can, and they don't seem to care about the fact he isn't a subscriber any more.

So now I want to restart a guild, with me as a leader and then invite all the old guildies over, but the problem is getting them all together. So I wanna start the thing and then get in touch with the old guild members as I can.

See? B)

• 3 weeks later...