Jk 3 Demo

Dragon

I don't use Kazaa, don't care for it much. As for the Demo, I did grab that & what an amazing game this is. I choose to "dual-wield" my sabers & what fun I've been having since. The graphics are simply "that" much better, there's a better flow to character movements & the controls respond nicely. Can't wait to get my hands on the full product!!

I give it 2 thumbs WAY up!!

-- Nem ;)

I was sad to see its still the same button masher Jedi Outcast was. No real saber strategy like what Promod did for Jedi Outcast. It is a little bit better but very little imo.

The new saber moves and stuff look amazing. I'm happy the way it turned out. Character and saber creation in the full game is going to be one sweet ride. And all the old models created for JO will work in JA but with the character creation why wouldn't just want to play with your sp character. Maps I guess are going to need a little tweaking to get them to work right.

Nice to see that they brought back you choosing which path you take from Dark Forces. I'll be playing the game twice for sure. Tons of other good things too.

Check out the link. Its a good place to get all the news and new models and mods when they come out. ;)

Your Journy Begins Here My Young Padawan

Dragon

There is a map from Via Arena that looks mad cool: Via Arena JO map

We will definately be playing this map at the LAN party in less than 2 weeks now, so do yourself a favor and pick it up!!!

If your a slacker and don't have JK2 installed currently, and you just want to check out a movie of the gameplay of this map, they have a link for that also!!