More doom stuff...

Conan4Life

OK, maybe it's me, I don't know though...

I installed the MOD, ran Doom3, clicked on MOD, launched Classic Doom. That all went well. Clicked on New Game, choose the difficulty level & NOTHING happens. Well, that isn't true, the HUD vanishes & all I'm left with in the wallpaper of Classic Doom w/ the music in the background. I no longer can make any choices. Nice MOD. So, needless to say, I wasn't able to play this MOD yet.

-- Nem

got the same problem, open console (crtl+alt+`) and type "map e1m1" loads the map and plays well from there

and damnit when did doom baddies get so damn accurate

Thanx for the info Conan4life, I'll try it when I get home. U missed a good time @ the last lan, hopefully we'll see U @ the next one.

-- Nem

got the same problem, open console (crtl+alt+`) and type "map e1m1" loads the map and plays well from there

and damnit when did doom baddies get so damn accurate

Thanx for the info Conan4life, I'll try it when I get home. U missed a good time @ the last lan, hopefully we'll see U @ the next one.

-- Nem

Speaking of, playing around with Feb12th for the next one.

Doom goes back to boardgame origins

For the people that want to play Doom3 and don't want to turn on their PC, or looking for a more RPG-ish Doom experience!!

baaah! i have an open sourse RPG already made up and charatersheets. it table top, and runs well with 2 to 8 players +GM.

and one hell( no pun intended) of a body count by the end :rotfl: