KoToR2 PC Interview

B.Ob.

KoToR2 PC Interview

"GS: The Xbox version of the game is already out, so what's being done with the PC version? What sorts of additions and improvements can we expect to see in the PC version?

MG: We have resized the interfaces so they will now look right when playing at resolutions up to 1600x1200. We also have high-res textures and other high-end graphics-card features that are enabled. The game really shines on the PC in those areas."

Must... have... game....

Got a couple pics for the pc, that's cool. Just think, in about 14 days I can start talking to Nem again :) .

And for the record the pc version is done and probably in the hands of LucasArts right now. :(

Dragon

Must... have... game....

Got a couple pics for the pc, that's cool. Just think, in about 14 days I can start talking to Nem again :) .

And for the record the pc version is done and probably in the hands of LucasArts right now. :(

Dragon

Hmmm... not sure if that's a GOOD thing or a BAD thing :explo:

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but U did ASK me what the plot twist of KOTOR 1 was since I happen to know at the time, it's not like I was VOLUNTEERING it!! U didn't have to know if U didn't want to. :doh:

I'll make sure to be quiet this time, no matter how much U ask.

-- Nem

Guest Major_Chaos
Must... have... game....

Dragon

Hmmm... not sure if that's a GOOD thing or a BAD thing :explo:

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but U did ASK me what the plot twist of KOTOR 1 was since I happen to know at the time, it's not like I was VOLUNTEERING it!! U didn't have to know if U didn't want to. :doh:

I'll make sure to be quiet this time, no matter how much U ask.

-- Nem

YOU!?!?!?>>>>>>QUIET>>>>>>RIIIIIIIIIGHT :cheer:

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but U did ASK me what the plot twist of KOTOR 1 was since I happen to know at the time, it's not like I was VOLUNTEERING it!! U didn't have to know if U didn't want to. doh.gif

I'd never ask about something like that, especially something as big as the plot twist in Kotor. Ok, maybe if I didn't want to play the game.

At least you really can't ruin this one, there is no big plot twist yet a bunch of small ones. :(

Dragon