September's Lan Party Extravaganza

Now if I could ONLY figure out where B.Ob. lives then maybe I could make the party B)

Oh well, I'll just crash the nearest lan party @ that time & see what happens :lol:

Of course, if I look hard enough, I could probably just follow the trail of car parts from Wargasm's vehicle & find my way there!! :D

-- Nem

Now if I could ONLY figure out where B.Ob. lives then maybe I could make the party B)

Oh well, I'll just crash the nearest lan party @ that time & see what happens :P

Of course, if I look hard enough, I could probably just follow the trail of car parts from Wargasm's vehicle & find my way there!! :lol:

-- Nem

Perhaps actually clicking on the link was asking too much from Nem.... :D:lol:

151 Ames Ave

Tonawanda, NY 14150

838-5115

What makes U think that a simple "LINK" will help me?!?! This is Nemesis U are talking about after all B.Ob., this should be common knowledge to U by now B)

I'm sure that I'll "somehow" manage to find my way there :lol:

Beware friends who ONLY live 3 min's from you!!!

-- Nem

ROFL!!  B)  :lol:

That is HILARIOUS!!!

I agree, that is down right hysterical!! When I 1st saw it @ work I started laughing so much, the gang around me had to come see what was going on. Of course they got a good chuckle out of it as well.

-- Nem :D

p.s. -- I was wondering how that picture turned out & now I know :P

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we have 14 with an additional 6 wild cards...

BUT, don't let that stop anyone from dropping by, we have plenty of space!!

Also, feel free to pass invites along to anyone you think might like to stop by (with or without a PC).

Speaking of which, I'll have to send out reminders shortly....

Do we have a head count for this Lan Party coming THIS Saturday?

I am curious since it will be a much larger area now :)

I'll list who is tagging along w/ me...

Jerry

Will

LC

We should be arriving between 4:30 - 5.

Wargasm is definitely planning on being there, so take that as U will :)

Sharpnel said he SHOULD be making this one, but who knows.

2 more from work said they will try to make it.

I haven't heard from Jeff R. & Mike K., so I don't know about them.

Hope this helps.

-- Nem B)

Add two more to the list, possibly 4. Dave will be there, crutches and all. Yes another gimp in the family.... He may be bringing friends. So much for having the upstairs to myself, huh....

Nick should be here and tagging along with him supposedly will be my nephew and possibly neice.

Add two more to the list, possibly 4. Dave will be there, crutches and all. Yes another gimp in the family.... He may be bringing friends. So much for having the upstairs to myself, huh....

Nick should be here and tagging along with him supposedly will be my nephew and possibly neice.

Hmmm... having "deliquents" at the upcoming lan party sorta has me wondering just how MUCH whinning we'll have to listen to b/c they're getting smacked around too much OR just can't get to an available pc ( memories of last lan party w/ them come to mind ). Better tell them that the lan party is for next week Saturday, that way we'll be able to enjoy our normal dose of lan party "cursing" that we all have come to love. :)

-- Nem

Hmmm...  having "deliquents" at the upcoming lan party sorta has me wondering just how MUCH whinning we'll have to listen to b/c they're getting smacked around too much OR just can't get to an available pc  ( memories of last lan party w/ them come to mind ).  Better tell them that the lan party is for next week Saturday, that way we'll be able to enjoy our normal dose of lan party "cursing" that we all have come to love.  :)

-- Nem

Alas, I didn't mention the whiney one. He is banned from all computers. Bad grades in school gets one sent away from lan parties.... Besides it is not good nature to call ones kids "whiney".

Hmmm.. perhaps "whiney" was the wrong thing to say. See what happens when my own kids are doing just that when I'm busy posting, it carries over onto the board :)

My apologies.

Bad Nemesis. I'll have my Wife discipline me for it later B)

-- Nem