Cats 4.10, 11, & 12s

B.Ob.

Catalyst Driver Comparison (4.10 - 4.11 - 4.12)

"ATI releases new drivers every month to the public with new features, performance improvements and ofcourse with bugfixes for games and other issues. Therefore always read the Release Notes from the specific driver to view all the new features, improvements and the solved and unsolved issues. Most of the time a large list of game issues are resolved by the good folks of ATI. Also a good brief description of known issues associated with the released drivers is included to inform the users about bugs that could appear with different cards in certain applications.

The following games are used to generate performance results:

- Doom 3

- Farcry

- Need for Speed Underground 2

- Return to Castle Wolfenstein

- Unreal Tournament 2004

- Half-Life 2"

I'm at 4.10's myself, but those came out like the day before I redid my system. I gotta load up BFV and that mod and see if I have any issues with it.

Yeah, for me, i update ATI drivers just before the next ones come out. I just put 4.11 on this past week and probably won't get the 4.12s on till late Dec.

Nice thing about putting them on so late though, I got the crash to the desktop in BFV that a lot of other people were getting with the 4.9 drivers. Since I put them on so late I only had to wait a week before the new 4.10s were out. :D

Dragon