• MultiTheftAuto Vice City
    • Deus Ex
    • Joint Ops
    • No One Lives Forever
    • BF 1942
    • Alien vs Predator 2
    • SW BattleFront
    • SW Jedi Academy

Lots of games not enough spots to list all of them in the vote. I tried to mix it up and throw in some old ones for fun to start and to get you guys thinking on what you might like to play.

Remember just about anything is up for grabs, as long as everyone can play together.

Concerning mods and maps, mostly mods, we'd like to stick with mods that are widely excepted like Desert Combat for BF 1942. Maps we'll keep to the standard shipped with the games, unless its like a case of Doom3 where the maps are only really made for 4 people. Along the way we'll start throwing in new maps and stuff to keep it interesting so we'd like to avoid that stuff for now.

If this works out the way we want it to, everyone should be set to go before the lan even starts. If someone can't get their hands on a game we'll be playing, pm me(Dragon) and we will accommodate.

And if your wondering, we are working on adding things to this down the road(surprizes and such). So start voting. B)

Dragon and the WNYGamersClub.com Staff

what is this ode to the moldy oldies? :rotfl: half the games I'd have to be digging thru all my old stuff to find. No doom3 on that list or tribes vengeance. let me see if i can find descent 1 and diablo and throw those on my system too just in case B)

Don't feel to bad ellilion, Descent 3 is an Oldie but still a Goodie & it's also missing from that list. I still enjoy playing it when I get the chance.

As Dragon said, he apparently has a "finite" amount of room per Poll, so not everything will be there. What I would like to see is for the "Poles" to allow us "Multiple Choices" w/ the option to list Other games.

I would like to see these games...

Doom3

BF1942 DC 7 & BF1942

Aliens vs Predator 2

-- Nem

yeah, sorry just wanted to bust dragon's chops abit, I think he went back alittle to far in the old games dept. i think a have mechwarrior 4 but not sure if I still have 3 lying around anywhere. I plan on having Tribes vengeance on my server plus I'll have all the stuff in case anyone needs it B) that game should be REAL fun MP, I never cared for tribes but this new one is ALOT of fun!!!!!! Hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to run the d-server for it!?! it's a beta and doesn't come with any directions on how to set up, it looks close to how halo d-server is set up with an .ini file which means it's abit of a pain w/no directions.

my votes would be for some

DOOM 3 (haven't played much MP)

SW battlefront

BF 1942w/desert combat

Tribes vengeance

Mech warrior 3/4 which ever i can find

AvP 2 would be kinda of cool as long as I kind find it

Mech Warrior 4?!?! Now that is going back. I have it readily available if U need it as well as AvP2. PM me when U get a chance & we'll discuss when U can get it if U like.

As for Dragon, there's ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong w/ busting his chops, in fact I encourage it as often as possible. We all know he is in need of it B)

-- Nem

Mmmm, chops.

Actually, I got a copy of MechWarrior 4 from Nem, and compared to 3, 4 sucks. Go figure, once Microshaft gets a hold of something they butcher it.

I was thinking of giving this a week or so then compile the list of games to 10 or so then we vote between those or we just take the top 3. Actually, that's probably the best idea.

HERE'S THE RULES FOR VOTING

Everyone pick 3 games that you would most like to play at Nov's Lan.

If one of the games is in the list above, check it in the poll and then post your 2 other games you'd like to play.

This goes without saying, if none are in the poll, post all 3.

Oh, and please only vote if your going to be coming. B)

Dragon

Well, since my first vote was for UT2k4, here are my other two:

2) Tribes Vengeance

3) BF 1942

Well i picked 1)SW battlefront in the poll and the next 2 would be

2) Tribes vengeance

3) Mech Warrior or AvP 2 which ever I can find the easiest

I'm also trying to get hold of Men of Valor which looks pretty cool but not sure if I'll be able to get everything ready for everyone in time for LAN and it might suck big hairy gorilla butt. B)

but if i can i'll try and get everything together if it's good

What I'm looking to play...

BF1942 and/or BF1942 DC 7

Tribes Vengence

AvP2 and/or Doom3

I haven't plyed UT2k4 in a while, so that would be cool as well. I've liked what I've played of Tribes Veng, so that would be cool as well. The issue w/ that is that I only have the Demo, not the retail product. Has anyone played Tron 2 yet? I don't know how it plays but if it plays good, we should look into that as well.

AvP2 would definitely be cool to play again, not ONLY for the sheer satisfaction of launching a gernade into Dragon while he's clinging to the ceiling as an Alien & listening to his "dis-approval" BUT for the pure fun of "fragging" ellilion now as well. It's always nice to have a new "target" in that game :rotfl:

-- Nem

AvP2 would definitely be cool to play again, not ONLY for the sheer satisfaction of launching a gernade into Dragon while he's clinging to the ceiling as an Alien & listening to his "dis-approval" BUT for the pure fun of "fragging" ellilion now as well. It's always nice to have a new "target" in that game :rotfl:

-- Nem

actions speak louder than words.........we'll see who's the target this round nem........ B)

last round all i was playing before the LAN was WoW beta and tiger woods 2k5, this time i've been practicing my FPS skills :explo: :rotfl:

Sweet!!! I look forward to our battles. Problem is we'll probably be laughing too hard @ each other to truly fight w/ the zany crapola we're gonna be pulling, but there's nothing wrong w/ that. After we're done, we should go after Dragon for a round or two, maybe even Major Chaos, he's always an deserving target B)

-- Nem

K, where's everyone else? I know there's more than 6 of us that go to these things. Maybe its time for a email reminder.

In case anyone was wondering, I'm saving my votes for tie-breakers for the third place game if need be. B)

Dragon