The Next Lan Party??

Well folks, rumor has it that B.Ob. may no longer be having anymore lan parties for the remainder of the summer, not that he's going to be busy w/ moving into his new pad hopefully sometime soon :D So who is going to take up the role of Lan Party Hoster? I unfortunately can't due to my location not being big enough, not to mention that my kids would find a way to be involved in what we're doing @ all times :blink:

-- Nem

Yes, alas, I've taken the summer off from hosting for a few reasons. The new house being the most important!

Attendance during the summer months is usually significantly lighter anway.... but I'd be happy to attend any LAN parties around my work schedule! :blink:

Ah yes, the Work Schedule is a very unforgiving thing, especially when U consider where it is that we both work at. I have yet to get ANY decent days off. For some reason they like to reward those that work the "early" hours w/ piss poor days off that make absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever. I haven't seen any shifts that offer the weekends off unless U start work @ 8am or 9am, which is completely incompatible w/ my family schedule. That's just all sorts of "Fair", isn't it?

Oh well, that's just the way it goes for now, hopefully someone will have a "brain-fart" & actually arrange for weekends off for us early morning people.

-- Nem :blink:

I guess this means that the next lan party is now in the hands of Pursuit & Techboy?!?! I wonder if Techboy is even monitoring this site. Hmmm... I don't see him on the Members list, guess we'll have to change that :blink:

-- Nem

Oppsss, I made the *cough* mistake of "assuming" that U all knew who Techboy is. Techboy is Jeff Reed, our old pal from the Verizon days. He generally has a lan party @ his place every Saturday. Last time I was there, which was the middle of last year, he was busy re-doing his basement. Hopefully by now he's finished it :blink:

-- J

Ahh, ok... Jeff was having job issues last I talked to him at the last LAN party. Hopefully things have improved for him!

I'll be at PurSuiTs after work, probably 8-9ish.

Next one I will be hosting will be on the 23rd of August.  :blink:

Lan Party senses... TINGLING!!! *LOL*

Sounds like a plan Pursuit, hopefully I'll be able to make this one.

-- Nem :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure you will be there, by now you gotta be having withdrawal. 2 months without a chance to clobber us in UT. I've been playing Starwars Battlegrounds with some friends, but that game can take a long time. Whats going around at the lan parties these days?? :blink:

I'm sure you will be there, by now you gotta be having withdrawal. 2 months without a chance to clobber us in UT. I've been playing Starwars Battlegrounds with some friends, but that game can take a long time. Whats going around at the lan parties these days?? :blink:

Cool... Wargasm is finally going to show up to a lan party baring anymore "Car Trouble" incidents?! Now if only Pope Mages & Pimp Daddy Durick would show up as well, we could really have some fragfest fun fun fun. It's quite entertaining listening to Mages & Durick cursing @ their fellow fraggers ;-)

-- Nem

• 4 weeks later...