Galatic Conquest Mod 0.4 released for BF1942

ellilion

http://www.galactic-conquest.net/

an update to this cool mod for BF1942 that adds a ton of stuff(maps,vehicles,weapons)

I've already downloaded server files and client files and plan on having on my server for the lan party, given B.Ob.'s basement is drained out by that point. :D

You were telling me about that mod before, but hadn't gotten a chance to check it out before. Looks pretty cool!!!

Heh, yes, the basement is drained currently, but we have been debating whether to power wash it now, or wait til Ivan slips thru the area.

Heh, yes, the basement is drained currently, but we have been debating whether to power wash it now, or wait til Ivan slips thru the area.

I think if you have not already done it that you should buy a power washer.

Yep, got one already! Already used it on the patio and 60% of the vinyl siding on the house, works GREAT!!! (I was teasing one of the kids that that is my Watergun in the next water war... :D )

I was teasing one of the kids that that is my Watergun in the next water war

Did I hear someone say WATERGUN WAR?!?! I love water battles. I have a big old SuperSoaker that is waiting for the chance to make itself known again :D

NOT that it can compete w/ a power washer!!!

-- Nem