I'd be down for that, as I have a alot of free time on my hands. But not sure what direction we could go with it and if we expanded it and got some stuff to review for free, even if we had to send it back to the company that sent it. But it sounds like a great idea, even if it's just new stuff people bought for there systems or new games or mods people are playing. We could also do drivers/patches/updates, I've always thought of doing something like this but really didn't know where to start and no where to post. :D

I also was going to do this... In fact, I think I still have the pics from the reviews I was going to write: ThermalTake's Silent Boost, Arctic Cooling's VGA Silencer v3 and some thermal paste from Arctic Silver.

Time to dig into my HD and check for those pics.... The reviews are already in my head...

Well, I did, in fact, find the pics I was looking for intact!! B) So I'll have to start writing today at work.

Hmmmm, a cheat/hacks section.... I think we can do that!!

Hmmmm, a cheat/hacks section.... I think we can do that!!

I would think that would be fine as long as we're not posting any "warez", where to get "warez" and what "warez" are... right?

Hacks and Cheats aren't "warez" right?

Yeah I'm gonna try to redo my write up on my 6800 gt into a full blown review, A little bit of a pain but will try to do some photos and I have a couple of video cards to bench it against right now which I'll be selling off soon(9700pro/9800se/5200ultra a good mix but wish I had a little more current card like a 9800xt or pro/5900/5950 but oh well gotta work with what I have). So I gotta do it soon, also bought a 4D steel mouse pad at massiveLAN that I could do a write up on, also the icemat I won. Also a belkin nostromo n52 pad.

Hacks and Cheats aren't "warez" right?

Hehe, no, they are not.

A hack would be when ParoxysM makes changes to his old video drivers to enable a new feature or make something look worse and run slower.

A cheat would be when ParoxysM buys a bigger & lighter monitor to gain an unfair advantage!! B)

ellilion, sounds like a plan!! I'd let you borrow my 9800PRO, but I don't have anything to get by with if I did that.... Oh well, reviews on a budget can be better!!

i write some reviews or rants, may be a better way to remove my anger than shooting people in the head... on counter strike... yea counter strike

as long as there is an editor for my spelling skills of awsome!!!

ellilion, sounds like a plan!! I'd let you borrow my 9800PRO, but I don't have anything to get by with if I did that.... Oh well, reviews on a budget can be better!!

It should be ok with what I have, 9700pro isn't that far off from a 9800pro. a 5900 or 5700 would be sweet to have a mid to high range nvidia card the 5200ultra is pretty weak. But still a nice range of cards to get a descent judge of preformance.

Thanx though! B)

Finally got my preliminary review for my AC VGA Silencer v3 written out on paper. (ok, now I finally wish I had a laptop!!) Hope to have time tonight to get it typed in and edited and ready to drop into an HTML layout....

Also have brainstormed my AS Cerqmique and TT SilentBoost reviews also, so hopefully they will drop in as well.

bobsbrat, do you have an generic layout made at all with the new color/theme/mascot?