Battlefield - Vietnam v1.02 patch

PurSuiT

Guest Major_Chaos

i have the 1.01 patch installed. but when I log onto pursuit's server it say "data differs from server". do you have any idea what may be going on and how to fix it?

it didn't give me an option to dl the maps

Hmmm, I don't think I've seen ANY multiplayer game do that besides the flavors of UT.... Certainly would be nice thou!!!!!

If Pursuit would be so kind, I think it would be a good idea if he would list the maps he has in rotation & where to get them from to help avoid future issues like those of Major Chaos when trying to connect to a server that has different maps than U.

I must be feeling sick, I just suggested something to HELP Major Chaos, what was I thinking?!?! B)

-- Nem

If Pursuit would be so kind, I think it would be a good idea if he would list the maps he has in rotation & where to get them from to help avoid future issues like those of Major Chaos when trying to connect to a server that has different maps than U.

I must be feeling sick, I just suggested something to HELP Major Chaos, what was I thinking?!?!   B)

-- Nem

http://www.planetbattlefield.com/bfv/tweakin/maps/

I would suggest downloading all the maps, but as there are 70 + I am suggesting

Bridge Above [MP]

Hio An [MP]

Ocean Divide [MP]

All Hell in Vietnam [MP]

Deep Fall [MP]

Vanilla MapPack #1 [MP]

Jungle Hunt v2 [MP]

Devils Island [MP]

Hill Nine Three Seven [MP]

If anyone comes up with others maps that rock send the name and a link. Thx.

The Server is currently v1.01 I am hoping that I can setup v1.02 by the time the LAN comes around but that will depend on what clients everyone else is running.