B.Obs new game controller

WOW!! Gives new meaning to going blind.....

(ps: check you email, I worked on your modem today)

Chk and now atleast I am at 2700/512... was at 3100/256 before primier... should be at the 4000/512 I would hope.... I just can not win on my download speed this week. hoping with the tech coming out he will clean up the line alittle more. thx for getting me atleast rolling again

Upgrade...

321992b.jpg

Wow, didn't know my nose was that big...

Chk and now atleast I am at 2700/512... was at 3100/256 before primier... should be at the 4000/512 I would hope.... I just can not win on my download speed this week. hoping with the tech coming out he will clean up the line alittle more. thx for getting me atleast rolling again

Mine was the same down and about 384 to 400 up for quite a while.... Of course, now that I'm hitting a minimum of 3850 down, my cr@ptacular Terayon doesn't want to keep sync for more than like 48 hours. So I went out today and bought a SB5100, and its sync's up damn fast, and last test I did gave me 2420/575.

Upgrade...

321992b.jpg

Wow, didn't know my nose was that big...

Mine was the same down and about 384 to 400 up for quite a while.... Of course, now that I'm hitting a minimum of 3850 down, my cr@ptacular Terayon doesn't want to keep sync for more than like 48 hours. So I went out today and bought a SB5100, and its sync's up damn fast, and last test I did gave me 2420/575.

They got it all fixed up. Asked him to remove the 3-way splitter that went in to a 2-way then into another 2 way which gave me my 5 splits, He replaced it with a 4-Way had to leave the other 2-way splitter as it is in another area of the building and he replaced the modem with a SB5100. That seemed to do the trick.

As of right now from PCPitStop:

Download Speed 5006 Kilobits/second

Upload Speed 591 Kilobits/second

From the Modem:

Signal to Noise Ratio 38 dB

Power Level 11 dBmV

Power Level 58 dBmV

Hmmm, yeah. Come to think of it, I have everything going into a 4-way splitter.... Hmmmmm..... might be changing that....