Battlefield - Vietnam v1.01 patch

PurSuiT

Just another example of his grate speling abilitee. Newbie's wont have any idea what he's talking about....I dont think he does either. B)

With a little help, maybe we can bring him up to 2nd grade spelling. Any volunteers to tutor Dragon in spelling? :popc:

Just another example of his grate speling abilitee. Newbie's wont have any idea what he's talking about....I dont think he does either. B)

With a little help, maybe we can bring him up to 2nd grade spelling. Any volunteers to tutor Dragon in spelling? :popc:

Hmmm... actually Wargasm, I would have to say that it is pretty much a "dead-heat" between U, Major Chaos & Conan4life when it comes to champions of "The grammacially challenged". If this keeps up much longer, the undisbuted king himself, B.Ob. :bob: will have to step in & settle things once & for all :bump:

-- Nem

What u talking about? Me speeling is prefect.

I was thinking of fixing that after I posted but who care except you. I think my spelling has been spot on since I started posted here anyway. By the way...

1'4m g01ng t0 pwn y0u 4ll 4t th3 n3xt l4n p4rty. B)

Dragon

I'm still trying to figure out what language that is......not to mention how you get all these games on those tiny drives. My 160gig is more than half full....then again, movies take up a good portion. MIB2 is pretty good, a couple other star trek movies, 22 gigs of Voyager, and lets not forget Enterprise....I guess half of it is movies and Star Trek. Less than 40 gigs free....gota get more DVDR's

:bump:

Guest Major_Chaos
[quote name=actually Wargasm' date=' I would have to say that it is pretty much a "dead-heat" between U, Major Chaos & Conan4life when it comes to champions of "The grammacially challenged". If this keeps up much longer, the undisbuted king himself, B.Ob. :bob: will have to step in & settle things once & for all :bump:

-- Nem[/quote]

what are YOU talking about Nem? mr. confuddled himself.