Halo CE

No, this isn't Halo on your handheld.... Although probably will have that in a few years.... :o

Gearbox Software Announces Halo CE (PC)

partial rip:

"That wait will come to an end shortly with the release of Halo Custom Edition (aka HaloCE) -- a Gearbox-created add-on that includes a little of everything: editing tools, tutorials, technical updates, and more. For the full scoop on what will be included with the release, we went to Gearbox Software's Marc Tardif, who's leading the charge on all the new Halo goodies."

I enjoyed (past tense) playing Halo. I just sucks that everytime a new game comes out, that's the main one at the LAN.

Sorry about the OT post :o

Yeah, we seem to be always riding the bandwagon of new stuff. Hmmm, we'll have to try and change that.....

BTW, good game last night.... your connection that bad that you lost it 5 times? Although the server did seem a little tempermental.

My connection is wacked...I get disconnected so much I bound "reconnect" to Numpad9. It instantly reconnects in like 3 secs, so I dont miss much. It's just annoying. I number of people have the same issue as I troll the Atari forums :o