WNY Gamersclub November LAN Event, 11/08/08

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm ill check into that but i dont know if esurance does that especially because i only had liability on it, and back on the topic of gaming again, i am installing FarCry2 right now

That really bites about your car, :angry2: maybe since they totaled it you can buy it back cheap and half-ass fix the door yourself (been there done that) from a boneyard car and presto! (at least from the picture, that looks like all it would need to function? or did 'they' damage the rear tire/wheel in any way?)

On a different note, how's farcry 2?? inquiring minds wanna know!!

still haven't heard much about my car, my mechanic is calling the insurance companies tomorrow to find out how much i can get for it, and if its worth buying back if i can, and repairs including airbag would be between $2500 - $3000 to get the car back on the road, blah...but if insurance pays for it i dont care i guess

i definitely am enjoying farcry 2, there is alot to do in the game, graphics are very nice, gameplay kind of is like GTA IV but a much better story line, cause you do steal alot of vehicles lol, id give it an 8 - 9 out of 10 so far

CoD4

Bestest multiplayer FPS Evah !!!

I still get on this when I can. How many folks play online here ? Is there a server you prefer ? I think TDM is the best mode to play, and I was a normal mode only player forever. However a bud of mine got me playing hardcore now and I think I like that quite a bit more now.

If anyones playing regularly hit me up and I'll roll with ya's depending on the night.

Edited by WarSpartan

I'll bring my Shotgun for some CoD4 action :-)

/me runs for cover!

Seems like we need to try this one out!!! and hopefully the Crysis multiplayer too!

on a different note, trying to get a head count for saturday.... seems like I have about 8 right now??