WNY Gamersclub November LAN Event, 11/08/08

WNY Gamers Club November LAN Event

Saturday November 8th, 2008

Starting at 2 PM

We have tables/seats for 14 so let us know you're coming to guarantee a spot. There will be the usual chips, beer, pop and pizza. Thanks!

Feel free to pass this invite along...

89 Roswell Ave.

Tonawanda, NY 14207

Directions

Please also mention what game(s) you might want to play!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as the weather holds I'm in. Should I bring my Turkey Dogs again? :-)

My BMW still needs to get fixed so if it snows before then I'll be forced to drive the S2000.... and I will only do that for work.

If you would like to grill them, I'll turn it on for ya! LOL

Your winter car is a Beemer! Where the hell did I go wrong?? :-) just razzin'

lol I have had the beemer since 2000 and it was 5 years old at that point but only had 30,000 miles. I have it up to 140,000 miles now and so it's on a downward path. It looks great inside and out, no rust or any dings even, but the starter needs to be replaced.

as long as the weather holds I'm in. Should I bring my Turkey Dogs again? :-)

My BMW still needs to get fixed so if it snows before then I'll be forced to drive the S2000.... and I will only do that for work.

If you would like to grill them, I'll turn it on for ya! LOL

Your winter car is a Beemer! Where the hell did I go wrong?? :-) just razzin'

The ppl next door to me have a 2002 BMW that is just sitting in the driveway. Asked them what was wrong with it and they said it had been to the dealer 9 times and still they can not fix it, when they turn on the wipers the hazards come on. My Volvo was crazy like that also, had a pin hole in the air intake hose that if you did not drive the car for a week or so the battery would go dead from the secondary air sensor reporting a large evac leak to the computer even well the car was turned off. Friend of mine has a 2006 Benz, battery went dead so they jumped it with a booster pack. Fried the computer, $2700 to fix. Dealer told him that model you need to take the battery out a trickle charge it or have an after market $25 fuse put in. Wonder why the manufacturer did not put that fuse in.

Any way, I will be sticking to the simplicity and reliabilities of Honda's and Nissian's, might even look at a Toyota for the next car/truck. B)

If you get out of the car laughing your ass off after this happened, it's a winter beater!!! If not, move somewhere warmer!!!

Image007.jpg

Oh... and I will be at the LAN! Open to playing what ever.

i seriously frigging want this year to end like tomorrow i am NOT happy and am NOT having good luck this month or last month,

i haven't had good luck with my car at all getting fixed/inspected and then insurance is due and NOW today I GET FUCKING HIT AND MY CAR GETS FUCKING TOTALED!!! :PB)

so now im pretty much dead for lan events other than the ones at my work ugh

1021081434uj6.jpg

Edited by darkviper039

hmm ill check into that but i dont know if esurance does that especially because i only had liability on it, and back on the topic of gaming again, i am installing FarCry2 right now

That really bites about your car, :angry2: maybe since they totaled it you can buy it back cheap and half-ass fix the door yourself (been there done that) from a boneyard car and presto! (at least from the picture, that looks like all it would need to function? or did 'they' damage the rear tire/wheel in any way?)

On a different note, how's farcry 2?? inquiring minds wanna know!!