WNY Gamers Club February LAN Event

WNY Gamers Club February LAN Event

Saturday February 9th

starting at 2pm

This is a new location and as such we will have tables/seats for approx 12 to 16, so let us know your coming to guarantee a spot. There will be the usual pop & chips, with pizza and wings to follow.

Feel free to pass this invite along....

318 Buffalo St.

Hamburg, NY 14075

Google Map Directions - Driveway is on Oliver Place across from Tim Horton's

Gosh Darn it Golly Gee.....!! I'm supposed to be in Toronto to celebrate the Chinese New Years that evening... I'm heavy into Taoist Tai Chi and we have a big celebration banquet that evening. I have been doing Taoist Tai Chi for nearly 12 years now.

Gosh Darn it Golly Gee.....!! I'm supposed to be in Toronto to celebrate the Chinese New Years that evening... I'm heavy into Taoist Tai Chi and we have a big celebration banquet that evening. I have been doing Taoist Tai Chi for nearly 12 years now.

2 months in a row? you got April 12th off I hope!? that is the next LPE. Signup and info coming to a forum near you soon!

April 12th is free and clear for me right now so I put it in my calendar. When do you think the March one will be. I am out of town 2 or 3 weekends in March. I'll be learning the Taoist Tai Chi Sword and Sabre sets that month.

Edited by DaPoets

April 12th is free and clear for me right now so I put it in my calendar. When do you think the March one will be. I am out of town 2 or 3 weekends in March. I'll be learning the Taoist Tai Chi Sword and Sabre sets that month.

We always try and shoot for the 2nd saturday of the month. March 8th

Hmm I have a Charity basketball tournament that I'm in that morning. I should be done with that by like 1pm at the latest. I'll just need a nap after it since the 1st game is at 8:30 am I believe. March 8th should be ok for me. I have been so busy (as you see my calendar has stuff well into March...) that I haven't played BF2 in over a week and even longer for CoD4...

I have found time to start to watch some of the episodes of "Lost" on abc.com. I never watched any of them before so I'm starting with season 1 and I'm very impressed by it. They stream all the episodes in HD which is really cool too!

Guess I'll make an appearance as well. I would like to see UT3 & maybe CoD4 make the rounds as well.

I haven't played WiC yet, how is it? I've been thinking of getting Universe At War. Anyone played that yet?

Tecboy, you're in charge of drinks!! :)

-- Nem