Van Halen's Back Baby!!!

i ve been out of the loop for a while, who is this van halen guy, sounds fimilar just cant put a finger on it

Just some guy ( :dork: ) w/ long hair that sings Rock music which is for some reason popular, especially among the more "confused" folk like Dragon & B.Ob. :rotfl:

-- Nem B)

Just some guy (  ) w/ long hair that sings Rock music which is for some reason popular, especially among the more "confused" folk like Dragon & B.Ob. 

Sounds like you need a good dose of VH at the next lan party. I'll save a seat next to me and blast some VH at you. You'll be seeing the light by the end of the night. B)

Dragon

Just some guy (  ) w/ long hair that sings Rock music which is for some reason popular, especially among the more "confused" folk like Dragon & B.Ob. 

Sounds like you need a good dose of VH at the next lan party. I'll save a seat next to me and blast some VH at you. You'll be seeing the light by the end of the night. :P

Dragon

We'll be calling Nem "Ice Cream Man" by the end of the nite! B)

Sounds like you need a good dose of VH at the next lan party. I'll save a seat next to me and blast some VH at you. You'll be seeing the light by the end of the night. B)

Dragon

Well, if U are going to attempt to program me w/ some VH, then I guess I could always fire right back @ ya w/ some tunes from your "other" favorite band...

Backstreet Boys :bump:

-- Nem :P