FPS Night

DaPoets

I'll schedule an FPS night for us to get together online. I'll also post the TeamSpeak info as well so please download and install Teamspeak2 client and setup your push to talk button correctly. The info will all be in our STEAM scheduled events. If you aren't on STEAM please try to get it as TF2 is one possible game, as well as CoD4 and BF2 for FPS night.

TeamSpeak2 RC2 looks to be what i have installed atm. I think my mic is set to only allow my voice out when I call Dragon a n00b... B)

TeamSpeak2 RC2 looks to be what i have installed atm. I think my mic is set to only allow my voice out when I call Dragon a n00b... B)

Yeah and we never had good luck with team speak, ppl always seemed to have issues. xFire voice chat worked ok, but also not for everyone. Dragon, we should talk to tank and get a channel set back up on the sQuery Ventrilo Server.

TS2 should be fine as I have acess to my friends server who owns an ISP. The only lame thing is that I have to setup the channel w/ the correct codec as he has everything as default crap codec. So if anyone happens to log into TS before I do, just make a WNYG channel and change the codec to the highest one which is 19 something or other..... I know it when I see it as it's the last one on the dropdown list. It's easy.

Wait until you get Bob on there and all you hear is heavy breathing and/or continuous loud static. All of which he can not hear. muahahaha. Dragon knows what I am talking about B)

Hope it works out, we will see. I have not been in front of my PC much due to house remodeling and when I am I have been playing Need For Speed Pro Street or Sim City. B)

If I get a chance I will try and install TS again.