New here...

sweet_tooth

Hello,

I found this forum today on www.lanpartymap.com and let me say I'm happy to have found a LAN Party club/organization here in WNY. I'm originally from NYC and there are tons of LAN clubs over there.

If anyone one here is planning to attend the upcoming gaming event on November 10 then you'd most likely see me there.

Anywho, I'd like to know how many people here play F.E.A.R online? If there are any F.E.A.R regulars here then you might have heard of me - I go by the alias -CG- SwEEt_tOOtH of the Casual Gamers clan (http://www.casualgamers.com). We host a very popular CTF server called "-CG- House of Horrors".

So let me know if there are any good FEAR players here and if you've heard of me or the clan. Also, I hope we can get a FEAR game going at the next LAN party :toot: That's the main reason for which I wish to attend :P

Yes, we have been playing some FEAR at most of the lan lately! Hmmm, don't play online to often thou, usually just when PurSuiT and Dragon & myself get the FEAR itch.

:toot: